10-Minute Honey Garlic Shrimp, Here's a restaurant-quality recipe for succulent shrimp seared in a spicy-sweet marinade with honey, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic--that's ready in 10 minutes!
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon crushed chili flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced (about 1 Tablespoon)
- ¾ pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onion (optional garnish)
- cooked brown rice (to serve)
- broccoli or other veggies (to serve)
- Whisk honey, soy sauce, chili flakes (if using), ginger, and garlic, together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, add shrimp and olive oil. Season the shrimp with salt and ground pepper and toss to coat.
- Get full recipe==>>tiphero.com