Bacon Cauliflower Garlic Fried Rice is delicious served with a tangy Asian tomato ginger salad and fried egg for a healthy, low-carb breakfast. One of my best friends growing up was Filipino and I fondly remember the garlic fried rice her mom made for breakfast. I prefer savory breakfasts over sweet, so this bacon cauliflower garlic fried rice fits the bill.
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or other flavorless oil
- 8-10 cloves garlic minced
- 2 strips antibiotic-free uncured bacon
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce or soy sauce
- 1/2 cup peas
- For Serving
- Asian Tomato Ginger Lime Salad
- 2 poached or fried eggs
- Fresh Thai Chili Garlic Sauce
- Cut cauliflower into smaller pieces and place in food processor; process until finely crumbled - this is the cauliflower rice.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet; add garlic and bacon and saute until light brown; add cauliflower rice and continue to saute about 5 minutes until cauliflower is cooked through and moisture is removed. You want a dry mixture resembling day-old rice. Add fish sauce and peas and continue to cook a few minutes until peas are just cooked through. Divide into two bowls.
- Get full recipe==>>jeanetteshealthyliving.com