This bread is awesome. Like, really awesome. Warm pull-apart bread oozing with caramel, cinnamon and a hint of banana bread flavor. It will have you swooning with it’s gooey deliciousness! 😀 Even if you’re not a banana lover I think you’ll still love this bread. The little pieces of banana are covered in the caramel all warm and heavenly- they practically melt in your mouth.
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Original biscuits
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray. Arrange 1 1/2 bananas, sliced, in bottom of pan.
- Separate 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits into 16 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Get full recipe==>>pillsbury.com