If you love the banana and chocolate combination, you will love these. Besides the chocolate chips, the muffins are only sweetened with the banana. 2 full bananas give them a nice banana flavor that banana lovers will adore.
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup milk (I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk for these, but other milks will work)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I use mini chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or line with silicone baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas well.
- Add the milk, egg, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Get full recipe==>>happyhealthymama.com