Brazilian Style Chicken Wings - Juicy, well seasoned, crunchy wings! Perfect for any game day.
- 2 pounds of small size chicken wings
- Three limes, get the juice
- Five cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- Five cloves of garlic, chopped
- ½ cup of flour
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Red pepper flakes for spicier
- Sufficient salt and pepper
- Parsley leaves, chop it
- Lime, slice for garnish
- Vegetable oil for deep fry
- Make the marinade seasoning, combine the chopped garlic, lime juice, pepper and salt in a large bowl. Add the wings to a bowl and mix well. Ensure that all sides of chicken are coated evenly. Put a lid and refrigerate them overnight. In the next day, take the wings and continue for cooking.
- Prepare the ziplock bag that filling with flour, add the wings and whisk them until the flour covered the wings. Repeat this action for each wing. Then, prepare the saucepan into high heat and pour the oil until ½ filling of the pan for deep frying. Allow the oil simmer, after simmering reduce the heat to medium heat and fry the wings.
- Get full recipe==>>onlinerecipes.party