Chocolate Heath toffee-covered brownie domes filled with vanilla ice cream and a surprise center of Nutella! Only 5 ingredients needed!
- 1 recipe brownies, baked in a 9×13-inch pan*
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 6 Tablespoons Nutella**
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Heath toffee bits
- Use plastic/saran wrap to line 6 cupcake wells in a cupcake pan; set aside.
- Using the rim of a medium-sized glass or circular cookie-cutter, cut a circle into the brownie. Flatten, then press into the bottom and up the sides of the lined cupcake well. Repeat five more times to fill the rest of the cupcake wells.
- Get full recipe==>>abajillianrecipes.com