Buffalo Chicken Pizza is our favourite for pizza night - easy to make and so full of flavour, if you love buffalo chicken you will love this pizza!
- 1 recipe prepared No Rise Pizza Dough (or half a recipe of this Thin Crust Dough )
- 3 tablespoons (prepared) Ranch Dressing
- 3 tablespoons buffalo chicken sauce (we like Frank’s)
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. If you have a pizza stone place it in the oven to heat up. If you don’t have one, an upside down cookie sheet works well instead.
- Stretch your pizza dough out into two ten inch rounds. We like to assemble the pizza on a piece of parchment paper to make sliding it into the oven easier - you can slide the parchment right onto the stone and them slide it back out again when it’s baked.
- Get full recipe==>>bake-eat-repeat.com