Made with fresh cherries, cherry chocolate chunk muffins are the perfect one bowl, mix by hand, sweet treat for summer breakfasts or snacks.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Grease the cups of a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- Melt the butter in a large, microwave safe bowl, in 30 second increments until fully melted. Cool for a few minutes, then whisk in the milk, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder, stirring gently just until no dry ingredients remain. Fold in the chopped cherries and chocolate chunks.
- Get full recipe==>>bunsenburnerbakery.com