These cherry cream cheese hand pies are the perfect treat or dessert for Valentines day or even school lunches!
- 1 Store bought pie crust (They come 2 per box so you can freeze the 2nd one for later!)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A sprinkle of flour for dusting your work surface
- 3/4 cup canned cherry pie filling (You can sub any flavor!)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together your cream cheese, 2 tbsp of sugar, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>cocoandash.com