Your family will love these miniature chicken pot pies, made easy with refrigerated crescent dough. Serve them with a fresh green salad.
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix vegetables, chicken and soup.
- On large cutting board, unroll dough sheet; cut into 8 squares with sharp knife or pizza cutter. Line each muffin cup by pressing 1 dough square in bottom and up side of cup. Divide vegetable and chicken mixture evenly among dough-lined cups (about 1/4 cup each).
- Get full recipe==>>pillsbury.com