These Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Parfaits are rich, creamy, quick, no-bake, and crazy delicious!
- 15 whole Oreo cookies
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar , divided
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse several times until crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken; slowly add in 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar. Continue to mix until thickened and stiff peaks form. (Do not overheat or it will become thick and clumpy.) Pour into a bowl; set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>bellyfull.net