Learn how to make the delicious dinner rolls we all know and love in this Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls recipe!
- 1 pkg. active dry yeast, 2 ¼ teas.
- ¼ cup warm water, about 100 degrees
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¼ cup + 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 ½ -4 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ___Cinnamon Butter Ingredients
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Heat milk to 180 degrees n a pot on the stove or microwave safe bowl or measuring cup in the microwave.
- Remove the milk from heat and add the butter. Let cool to 120 degrees.
- Get full recipe==>>findingzest.com