This Easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is smooth and creamy - it's the perfect cheesecake recipe and it's SO easy to make!
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo baking crumbs (or 24 Oreo cookies, finely crushed)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 900 grams plain cream cheese (4 cups or about 32 ounces)
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups whipped cream
- 24-28 coarsely crushed Oreo cookies
- extra whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and Oreo cookies for garnish
- Combine the Oreo baking crumbs and the melted butter and press the mixture into the base of a spring form pan.
- Whip the cream cheese on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar and continue to whip on high speed until well combined.
- Get full recipe==>>thebusybaker.ca