If you love Caramel deLites or Samoa Girl Scout Cookies, then these easy Samoa Truffles are going to drive your taste buds crazy!
- 7 oz sweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 can dulce de leche (14 oz)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 box (11oz) Nilla Wafer cookies, crushed (about 2 cups crushed)
- 16 oz Ghirardelli dark chocolate wafers
- On a large baking sheet, spread coconut into a single layer. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes, until lightly browned. Be sure to turn and flip the coconut every 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In a bowl, combine coconut, dulce de leche, sweetened condensed milk and cookie crumbs. Stir until well combined.
- Get full recipe==>>shugarysweets.com