Soft & fluffy oil-free baked Vegan Raspberry Donuts with sweet, pretty in pink glaze. Infused with sweet raspberry flavour & so delicious!
- 105 g | 1 cup, measured while still frozen defrosted frozen raspberries
- 150 g | 1 very full cup spooned in and not scooped, then brushed off with the back of a knife sieved all purpose flour
- 100 g | ½ cup sugar paler varieties are best otherwise they will affect the pink colour - I used organic cane sugar
- 1¼ teaspoon baking powder MUST be aluminum free - if you don't have aluminum free baking powder your donuts could turn blue
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 60 mls | ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons light coconut milk from a can and shaken well
- 1½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar can sub this for lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the glaze
- 180 g | 1 cup natural powdered sugar
- 5 teaspoons light coconut milk
- a few drops of leftover raspberry juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 6 hole donut pan. Grease it if necessary.
- Take your defrosted raspberries and put them in a sieve over a bowl, liquid as well. Push the raspberries through the sieve with the back of a spoon. Keep going until all the liquid has passed through the sieve and what's left looks dryish. Put the seedy bits in a small bowl and set aside as you might need them later.
- Get full recipe==>>avirtualvegan.com