These Egg & Cheese Hash Brown Waffles are just the life hack you need to simplify your breakfast routine! Just a few ingredients is all you need and you’re well on your way to breakfast euphoria.
- 1 20-ounce package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives, plus some for garnishing
- Salt & pepper
- Sour cream, for serving, if desired
- Heat waffle iron on the medium-high setting. Spray each side generously with non-stick cooking spray or brush with melted butter.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in potatoes, cheese, chives and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>yellowblissroad.com