These adorable floral macarons are so unique and perfect for spring!
Ingredients:For the shell
1. 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
2. 3/4 cup of almond meal (or finely ground almonds)
3. 2 egg whites room at temperature
4. 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
For the filling
1. 1/2 cup softened butter
2. 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
3. 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
4. 5 tbsp raspberries
For the watercolor
1. Various colors of edible gel dyes
3. A container to hold the different colors
Instructions:1. Sift together the powdered sugar and the almond meal, one at a time.
2. After sifting, whisk together the ingredients lightly.
3. Your egg whites will have to be room temperature in order to form a proper meringue. I always put mine in a bowl of hot water and when the water turns cool, change it out. After about 20 minutes, the eggs should be the perfect temperature.
4. Whisk the egg whites on medium high with an electric mixer until you have a foamy, frothy texture.
5. Get full recipe==>>instructables.com