These festive Frozen Blueberry Margaritas are perfect for patriotic celebrations all summer long!
- 2 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 3 Tablespoons super fine sugar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon Cointreau or triple sec
- lime juice and course sugar to rim the glasses
- Place all ingredients into the blender.
- Start with the lowest setting gradually increasing until mixture is smooth and completely combined.
- Get full recipe==>>cookingwithcurls.com