Fudgy Oreo Brownies – Deliciously thick and fudgy brownies that are chocolatey rich, and loaded with Oreo cookies – The BEST brownies you’ll ever try!
- 1 and 1/4 sticks unsalted butter 140g
- 1 and 1/2 cups granulated sugar 300g
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder 75g
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs cold
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain/all-purpose flour 60g
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips 90g
- 16 Oreos whole
- Oreos chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with foil or parchment paper, and set aside.
- Place the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt into a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until the butter is melted and the mixture feels very warm to the touch.