Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots is Ridiculously easy, yet tender and SO incredibly delicious roasted carrots with garlic butter.
- 2 pounds carrots , diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut up the carrots and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium-heat in a large nonstick skillet or pan.
- Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Get full recipe==>>diethood.com