This garlic chicken stir fry is a quick and easy dinner that’s perfect for those busy weeknights. Cubes of chicken are cooked with colorful veggies and tossed in a flavorful garlic sauce for a meal that’s way better than take out!
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, divided use
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup mushrooms, halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Place 1 teaspoon of oil in a large pan and heat over medium high heat.
- Add the broccoli, mushrooms and bell pepper to the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Get full recipe==>>therecipecritic.com