These intensely fudgy brownies are SO GOOD no one will ever guess they're also gluten, dairy AND grain free. They're everything a brownie should be!
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (I use dairy free chocolate chips)
- 5 Tbsp coconut oil (can sub butter, avocado oil, vegan butter, ghee)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar (can sub white, brown, or maple sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (if paleo) or baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
TO MIX IN:
- 2/3 cup additional chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (can sub nuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
- In a small saucepan, gently melt chocolate and oil over low heat until smooth and glossy. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Get full recipe==>>onelovelylife.com