An easy low carb and gluten free dinner with with Mediterranean inspired flavors and ingredients including Kalamata olives, feta, oregano and tomatoes.
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed or finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 28 oz Tuttorosso San Marzano-style Chopped Tomatoes in Puree with sea salt or with garlic, basil, olive oil & sea salt, divided
- 1/2 cup quartered kalamata olives
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Preheat oven to 400°F and coat a 9x13 inch glass baking dish with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon or melon baller, scoop out the flesh in the center of each zucchini half, leaving about a one-quarter inch thick shell, reserving the flesh that you scoop out.
- Coarsely chop the reserved zucchini flesh and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>cupcakesandkalechips.com