Healthy 3 Ingredient No Bake Paleo Vegan Coconut Crack Bars Satisfy your sweet tooth with this healthy 3-Ingredient No Bake Paleo Vegan Coconut Crack Bars recipe! Made completely sugar-free, these low carb and keto friendly coconut bars are seriously addictive and take minutes to whip up!
- 3 cups Shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetened maple syrup Can substitute for any liquid sweetener of choice
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan or 8 x 10-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside. Alternatively, you can use a loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your shredded unsweetened coconut. Add your melted coconut oil and monk fruit sweetened maple syrup (or sticky sweetener of choice) and mix until a thick batter remains. If it is too crumbly, add a little extra syrup or a tiny bit of water.
- Pour the coconut crack bar mixture into the lined pan. Lightly wet your hands and press firmly into place. Refrigerate or freeze until firm. Cut into bars and enjoy!