These highly addictive pineapple tarts are made from scratch using fresh Malaysia honey pineapples to made chunky spiced pineapple jam, which sit atop a tart pastry that is buttery and crumbly. One piece will not be enough!
- 600 grams Pineapple Jam Click on link for recipe
- 500 grams Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1.5 tbsp (Optional) Milk Powder
- 30 g Icing Sugar
- 375 g Cold Butter (Unsalted)
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2/3 Egg White
- Corn flour For flouring the surfaces
FOR EGG WASH
- 2-3 Egg yolks
- Sift the plain flour. Then add in the salt, milk powder (optional) and icing sugar, and mix well.
- Cut the cold butter into cubes. Then use a dough blender to blend the butter into the dough until it achieves a breadcrumb-like consistency. If you don't have a dough blender, rub the butter into the dough using your fingers.
- Get full recipe==>>theburningkitchen.com