Homemade Baked Banana Chips – Deliciously sweet and guilt-free baked banana chips are so easy to make and are the perfect portable, healthy snack to have on hand.
- 10 ripe , but firm bananas, thinly sliced
- freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon is plenty)
- Preheat oven to 200F.
- Cover a sheet pan with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Toss the bananas in lemon juice.
- Arrange the bananas in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 2 hours, flip the slices with a metal spatula, and continue to bake for 1.5 hours longer, or until desired crispness.
- Get full recipe==>>diethood.com