This Honey Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken allows you to bake an entire chicken dinner on a sheet pan. Easy! Add a delicious Honey Balsamic sauce and you have a winner chicken dinner!
Ingredients:Sheet Pan Chicken
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne optional
Honey Balsamic Sauce
- 1/4 cup good quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cover a sheet pan with foil and spray with cooking spray or place parchment paper on the sheet pan.
- Place the chicken breasts on the sheet pan along with any small diced potatoes or chopped vegetables to cook with it.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, and cayenne (optional.)
- Get full recipe==>>flavormosaic.com