Learn how to make delicious,restaurant-style Paleo crab cakes using lump crab and a secret ingredient. On the table in 30 minutes flat!
- 1 lb. crab meat, cooked
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, steamed well
- 2 pastured eggs
- 3 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 3 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Mayonnaise (Get a 12 oz. jar FREE from Thrive Market now!)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil or coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, add the steamed cauliflower. Gently break up into small pieces, mashing some. Leave some pieces intact for texture.
- Add the crab meat and parsley. Gently fold the mixture to distribute the ingredients evenly without breaking up the crab too much.
- Get full recipe==>>healinggourmet.com