It only takes 3 ingredients to make this easy Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush! This Midwestern classic is great for the holidays, showers, and cocktail parties!
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate thawed
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime soda such as Squirt, 50/50, or Sprite
- Additional soda or sparkling water for serving
- In an empty one-gallon ice cream pail, combine lemonade concentrate, vodka, and 2 liter bottle of soda. Chill at least 8 hours, overnight, or up to a month in advance.
- Remove from freezer 1 - 2 hours before serving. As the slush melts, it will become easier to scrape and serve.
- Get full recipe==>>culinaryhill.com