A keto friendly spinach artichoke chicken casserole. Uses all of the delicious ingredients of a spinach and artichoke dip baked over chicken tenderloins.
- 10 oz artichoke hearts frozen or canned - chopped
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach drained and squeezed of liquid
- 4 oz cream cheese full fat
- 4 oz mayonaisse full fat
- 1 cup parmesan separate into two 1/2 cups
- 1 cup mozzarella separate into two 1/2 cups
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 bag thawed chicken tenderloins 2.5 bag
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut chicken tenderloins into chunks and put into baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken for 15 minutes on its own.
- Get full recipe==>>sarcasticparent.com