Pile layers of strawberries, strawberry gelatin and a creamy yogurt-cream cheese filling on top of a crushed pretzel base for a perfectly sweet-and-salty side dish that will steal the show at your next potluck.
- 1 package (6 oz) Jell-O™ strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 boxes (10 oz each) frozen sweetened strawberries in juice, thawed
- 2 cups finely crushed small pretzel twists (about 6 cups small pretzel twists)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original Yogurt French Vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip™ frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In medium bowl, stir strawberry gelatin and boiling water until dissolved. Stir in strawberries and juice; refrigerate 60 to 90 minutes or until partially set.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, mix crushed pretzels, melted butter and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Press firmly into bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish. Bake 10 minutes; cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>pillsbury.com