Loaded Baked Potato Soup Recipe for the Crock Pot Slow Cooker is the best way to make simple creamy potato soup, and with no milk or cream!
- 5 pounds russet potatoes washed but NOT peeled. Diced into 1/2 inch(ish) cubes
- 1 medium/large yellow onion diced
- 10 cloves of garlic minced
- 64 ounces 8 cups chicken stock or broth
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- optional garnishes: crumbled bacon shredded cheese, green onions
- Add potatoes, onion, garlic, seasoning, and chicken stock to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours.
- Get full recipe==>>mamalovesfood.com