Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole was a huge success at my house! Everyone in my house loved it and had seconds even one of them wanted thirds. This one dish meal is packed full of savory taste. While cooking in the oven the aroma that filled the house had all of our mouths watering and we could not wait for it to be ready for dinner. This recipe was also very simple to make!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cubed (raw)
- 6-8 medium red potatoes, leave the skin on and cut in cubes or 4-5 large Idaho potatoes
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce (give or take depending on the heat level that you like)
- 2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 lb. crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray or olive oil.
- Get full recipe==>>stockpilingmoms.com