This one dish meal is packed full of savory taste. While cooking in the oven the aroma that filled the house had all of our mouths watering and we could not wait for it to be ready for dinner.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cubed (raw)
- 6-8 medium red potatoes, leave the skin on and cut in cubes or 4-5 large Idaho potatoes
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce (give or take depending on the heat level that you like)
- 2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 lb. crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray or olive oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce.
- Get full recipe==>>stockpilingmoms.com