Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole are a simple ground beef casserole to feed your family or friends. They will love this easy cheeseburger casserole with bacon.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves large garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound no sugar bacon cooked and chopped
- 8 eggs see note
- 1 can tomato paste 6 ounces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 12 ounces grated cheddar cheese divided
- Brown ground beef with garlic and onion powder.
- Drain excess grease, then spread beef on bottom of 9x13-inch casserole pan.
- Get full recipe==>>lowcarbyum.com