This Low Carb Cake for One are Light and fluffy with a hint of almond flavor, this low carb birthday cake doesn't taste low carb! 6 net carbs.
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour plus extra for dusting the cups
- 1 tablespoon granulated sweetener A stevia - xylitol blend was used in this recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hulled hemp hearts
- 1/2 teaspoon vital wheat gluten may substitute 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder but the texture will be off
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum helps the texture
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 egg white stiffly beaten
- oil for greasing cups
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream plus a little more if needed
- 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese room temperature
- 1 teaspoon sugar free instant pudding white chocolate flavor
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 5 drops vanilla stevia liquid
- food coloring as desired to tint frosting
- Oil two custard cups or ramekins and dust with coconut flour.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix the vanilla, almond, water, and cream in another bowl.
- Get full recipe==>>lowcarb-ology.com