This Low Carb Coconut Flour Chocolate Mug Cake makes an incredible treat whenever your sweet tooth needs a fix. This recipe is made with coconut flour; it's gluten free and paleo. And best of all, you can stir up this low carb chocolate mug cake and enjoy it in under 5 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or sugar-free liquid sweetener
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips* optional
- In small bowl or large mug whisk together coconut flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add egg, coconut milk, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla and mix until everything is every well combined.
- Get full recipe==>>leelalicious.com