Amazing flavors collide in this low-carb, Creamy Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Casserole!
- 1.5 lbs cooked chicken *diced or shredded
- 1 medium head cauliflower *riced (about 5 Cups)
- 1/2 Cup buffalo sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese *at room temperature
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese *shredded
- Prep: cook your chicken and dice/shred. Rice the cauliflower and shred the cheddar cheese, if necessary. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, riced cauliflower, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and half of the cheddar cheese. The mixture will be thick.
- Get full recipe==>>deliciouslittlebites.com