Loaded Cauliflower Bites are a low-carb, gluten free alternative to loaded potato skins, or french fries, yet equally as delicious!
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions sliced thin, optional
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spread the cauliflower out on a baking sheet covered with foil or a Silpat mat. Season with salt and pepper, and roast for about 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- Push all of the cauliflower into a pile and cover with as much of the cheddar cheese and bacon as you'd like. Return to the oven for about 5 minutes until the cheese is melted. Top with sliced green onions and serve hot.
- Get full recipe==>>deliciouslittlebites.com