Learn how to make low carb buffalo chicken soup in the Instant Pot. A quick and easy recipe using common ingredients. Only 30 minutes total!
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 large Onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Celery (diced)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 lb Shredded chicken (cooked)
- 4 cup Chicken bone broth (or any chicken broth)
- 3 tbsp Buffalo sauce (or 2 tbsp for less heat)
- 6 oz Cream cheese (at room temperature, cubed)
- 1/2 cup Half & half (or heavy cream)
- Press the Saute button on the Instant Pot. Add the oil, chopped onion, and celery. Cook for about 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent and start to brown.
- Add garlic. Saute for about a minute, until fragrant. Press the Off button.
- Get full recipe==>>wholesomeyum.com