Jello Cheesecake Cookies are crispy, crunchy almost zero carb cookies. High in healthy fats, full of protein. Chocolate, lemon, raspberry, maple-pecan.
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 8 drops liquid stevia (or equiv)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract (optional)
- 1 pkg sugar‐free Jello, any flavor (4-serving size)
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 c almond flour (or half almond, half coconut flour)
- Soften cream cheese and butter. Beat egg together with sweetener and extracts.
- Mix in salt and one, 4-serving size packet of sugar‐free Jello (gelatin, pudding, custard, etc.)
- Get full recipe==>>lowcarbediem.com