This deliciously sweet and savory Maple Bacon Sweet Potato Hash recipe is a perfect side dish at breakfast, brunch, or even dinner!
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 1 lb bacon diced into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- Start by peeling and dicing your sweet potatoes into even bite-sized pieces.
- Add the bacon to a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until crisp, then remove with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towels. Set aside.
- Drain all but 2 Tablespoons of the bacon grease out of the pan, then place the sweet potatoes into the pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkled with the cinnamon and cook until fork tender, about 7-10 minutes (cook time will depend on how small your dice the potatoes).
- Get full recipe==>>deliciouslittlebites.com