Perfectly tender, tasty and juicy, this Maple Balsamic Pork Tenderloin would be just as fantastic served on a weeknight as it would be on special occasions.
- 2 tbsp healthy cooking fat or oil of your choice
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 450g (16oz) each
For the marinade/sauce
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp (I use Himalayan salt)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- In a large mixing bowl or glass measuring cup, combine all the ingredients for the marinade and whisk until well combined.
- Place the pork tenderloins in a baking dish that's just big enough to accommodate them and then pour the marinade right over them. Toss delicately until both tenderloins are well coated, then cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Get full recipe==>>thehealthyfoodie.com