Bread is the least important ingredient of a really delicious Italian sub, so skip it altogether. Get all the flavor of the classic sandwich in these low-carb rolls. With 20g of fat and 1 carb, they are the perfect keto lunch.
- 4 Slices Genoa Salami
- 4 Slices Mortadella
- 4 Slices Sopressata
- 4 Slices Pepperoni
- 4 Slices Provolone omit for dairy-free option
- Paleo Lime Mayo or store-bough mayo we love Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo
- Shredded Lettuce
- Extra toppings our favorites are banana peppers, jalapeño peppers, roasted red peppers, and black olives, if desired
- Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Italian Seasoning
- Layer the meat slices from largest to smallest. For the brand we use (Boar's Head), the order is:
• Genoa Salami
- Spread a thin layer of mayo on the stack, making sure to leave space at the top of the largest piece to keep it from squishing out when you roll them up.
- Add a slice of provolone on top of the mayo, about halfway from the top. Add a small handful of lettuce to the lower half and top with desired toppings (optional).
- Get full recipe==>>ourpaleolife.com