One Pan Low-Carb Greek Skillet Chicken is a delicious main dish that's quick and easy enough to make on a work night. And this tasty Chicken dish is also Keto, low-glycemic, gluten-free, andSouth Beach Diet friendly.
- 4 very large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 8 oz. each)
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 tsp. + 1 tsp. Greek Seasoning (Note: Some Greek Seasoning has a lot of salt. I would taste yours and if it tastes salty you might need to reduce the amount of Greek seasoning.)
- salt and fresh ground black pepper for seasoning chicken (Remember the Feta cheese is salty; we didn’t use much salt.)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) petite dice tomatoes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced large green olives (We used Spanish olives from Costco.)
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Trim fat and any undesirable parts from chicken breasts, then cut small crosswise slits going down each breast, taking care not to cut too deep.
- Get full recipe==>>kalynskitchen.com