This Oven Baked Chicken Breast recipe makes an easy, delicious, no-fuss weeknight chicken dinner, or can be used in many other main dish recipes that call for cooked chicken.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 4 chicken breast halves boneless, skinless
- Sea Salt and Freshly Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary or Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brush chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season all sides of chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and rosemary.
- In a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- When the skillet is hot, add the seasoned chicken to brown. Cook for about 2 minutes. Turn and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>flavormosaic.com