Dessert is ready in 30 minutes with these Glazed Peach Hand Pies! The flaky crust and spicy cinnamon filling are the perfect combo in a hand pie, plus they're baked not fried!
- 2 boxes (14.1 oz each) refrigerated pie crust
- 1 can (21 oz) peach pie filling
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove pie crusts from package and allow to come to room temperature while you prepare filling.
- Dump pie filling in a shallow bowl and dice peaches using a fork and knife (you want them to be small pieces). Add in cinnamon and mix until blended. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>shugarysweets.com