Creamy, fluffy, eggless peanut butter cake mixed with melty chocolate chips. This single serving mug cake is ready in about 5 minutes.
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- In a microwave safe mug, add all ingredients except chocolate. Using a small whisk, mix vigorously until batter is smooth and no flour chunks remain.
- Stir 1 tbsp of chocolate chips into the cake batter. Add another 1 tbsp concentrated in the center/middle of the batter (so that when you dig into the center of your cake when it's finished, it has a concentrated amount of chocolate). Sprinkle remaining 1 tbsp on top.
- Get full recipe==>>kirbiecravings.com