Perfectly Fluffy Vegan Biscuits - These homemade vegan biscuits are the real deal! This basic dairy-free breakfast recipe will have your family asking for these incredible biscuits over and over again.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 tablespoons Earth Balance (vegan margarine), cut into medium sized pieces
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- Preheat your oven to 400. In a medium bowl combine the flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
- With your fingers or a pastry cutter cut in the Earth Balance pieces until they are the size of peas.
- Take 1 tablespoon of milk out of the 3/4 cup and set it aside. Pour the rest of the milk over the flour and stir gently with a spatula until it comes together.
- Get full recipe==>>housevegan.com