Pumpkin Orange Cranberry French Toast Muffin Cups are perfect for busy weekday mornings. Prep ahead and pop in the oven the next morning, or bake and reheat as needed throughout the week.
These individual French toast muffin cups are perfect for busy weekday mornings. Just reheat and you’re ready to go. Each Pumpkin Orange Cranberry French toast muffin cup has 266 calories, 11.7 grams of protein per serving and zero cholesterol! No guilt here.
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons AllWhites 100% liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 6 slices of whole grain bread cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey + a few dashes pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees unless you are preparing this the night before.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, egg whites, coconut milk, orange zest, vanilla, pumpkin spice mix and maple syrup. Add bread cubes and dried cranberries.
- Get full recipe==>>jeanetteshealthyliving.com